Monday, September 10, 2012

Boots

Good morning all :) hope you are fine.
Starting from a sleepy morning, annoying morning ( because starting from a weird Monday huuaaaa :o )

I would like to share about the boots that i like. there are some that I already have and have not got (because the price is very expensive whahahaha ). I can got boots, when I visit a mall or shopping online. I mentioned it Bandung, Ciampelas mall walk there are many shops that sell shoes for example boots, wedges, or high heels. You can go to the mall if you could. and I have a website that sells a variety of shoes, but it's the overseas and the price is very interesting x_x. happy shopping :)

Cathi 2
Named Cathi 2, this is the colder, yet equally sexy cousin to the platforms above. Perfect for a night out with the girls.

 Cut Out

Laleh by BCBGMaxAzaria

When I first laid my eyes on footwear by FINSK, I couldn’t imagine how an ordinary person could wear them for everyday life. In fact, the only person I can think of that can pull off these kinds of shoes is Lady Gaga! FINSK shoes are known for their modern, fashion forward styles.

Edorn by Vince Camuto

One of the reasons why I love wearing strappy shoes is that the straps give better balance because they help keep my feet glued to the shoe!
Happy Monday all :)

http://www.strappyboots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment